How did it all start

 
Wait! Wasn't this supposed to be something about the Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ? Why am I seeing a picture of some 'inferior' vehicles here ;).
Well, I had to write a word or two about how this all started and how I got my jeep. On one of the evenings about two years ago, my friends asked me if perhaps I would like to with them for a little offroading after work ... So I said 'sure' and that was my first mistake ... I got hooked.
After that a couple months passed with a fortune spend on those papers with car adds, 4x4 magazines, internet sites etc. I knew I wanted a Jeep, any Jeep. Howevver, the Cherokee's found here were quite innexpensive, but everything I looked at was usually quite beat up and with the prices of gasoline here, each was already converted to propane with a huge 100-120L gas bottle in the trunk ... which just doesn't make it for me. Then is the Wrangler - a very nice offroad vehicle but 1. here in Poland the prices of these are almost the same as the Grand Cherokee 2. and the interior standard is a little 'lacking' especially if it has to double as a family car. So months passed and I just couldn't find anything ...and then one day I was driving past by a used car dealership and 'there she was' ...
and what do you know ... the next day she was mine ... a beautiful 1997 2.5 Turbo Diesel (mistake #2) Jeep Grand Cherokee in platinum color.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: